The only way to understand whey gel nail polish is better than traditional nail polish, is by understanding the core difference between them. Which is why here we have broken down the entire process for you. So you can finally understand why gel nail polish is better than traditional nail polish.
Traditional - the traditional nail polish does not have much to offer, as it is still based on the old beliefs. As there was an image in our heads, which we saw in old movies where girls were getting their nails done, and waiting for them to get dry. They would spend hours in the salon getting their nails done each week, and that is where the tradition began from. However, times have changed and today women do not have the time to sit around in saloons, each week just so they can get their nails done.
Gel Polish - gel nail polish is the latest trend, that understands the importance of time. Which is why it offers a quick dry approach, so you can enjoy pretty nails. Another huge advantage of gel polish is their ability to stay on for weeks. This is huge, especially for women who want to look proper all the time, but just do not have to time to get their nails done each week.
Pros and Cons of Traditional and Gel Nail Polish
The only one who can determine which nail polish is better is you. So here are a few pros and cons of both traditional nail polish, and gel nail polish so you can determine which nail polish is better for you. Reading them will give you a better understanding on the matter, and you will be able to decide which one is better for you.
Traditional Nail Polish
- Traditional nail polish can be removed faster.
- There are some traditional nail polishes that offer a chip resistant solution, but there are no chip free ones.
- There are higher chances that you will chip your nail polish on the first day, or the day after.
- Traditional nail polish does not last for a long time, as it starts to peal off.
- Most of traditional nail polish contains known toxin that is bad for your nail.
Gel Nail Polish
- The Gel Nail polish has the ability to last from two to three weeks.
- There is little or no maintenance at all
- Your nail art will last longer, and you will be able to enjoy perfect nails without having to visit the salon or redo it at home.
- Gel nail polish allows for a superior glossy finish, which makes it more appealing.
- Gel nail polish unlike traditional nail polish does not take away from the natural nail glow, and allows your nails to grow properly.
The layer offers your nails extra strength.
- The gel nail polish is slightly more costly, but as it wears for a long period of time the overall cost is not more.
- You need to care for your nails when removing gel nail polish. You need to be careful with gel remover to soak your nails. Cheap removing solution can cause damage to your nail.
Gel nail polish cures much faster compare to traditional nail polish and last much longer. All of NadiaGel product are made from high quality non-toxic ingredient. Learn more about our colors at https://www.nadiagel.com.